Forever On The Dance Floor
3:45 AM | Author:
So after a week hiatus I'm back. I screwed up NaBloPoMo and missed my 1st blogoversary all in one swoop.

This is why I don't drink like I used to. I miss everything. Although I had an amazing time, I negated all my responsibilities leaving the woman and myself not much time to clean the house before Thanksgiving.

So on Friday night, we went to O'Rourkes Office. It's a really cool martini bar on the south side. We also went to Club Crescendo for a manager's last day, it was freaking awesome! Crescendo is definitely my favorite club in downtown Chicago. I forgot how much fun it was to just go out dancing and the just the feeling of being free in the club. I don't know what it is. If I'm sober or around alot of people I know, I am embarrassed to dance but If I'm just out with a few friends at a club I just feel... I dunno it's a really good time.

Saturday we went to the Michigan Avenue Festival of Lights. This is one of my favorite ways to usher in the holiday season. Watching the tree lights turn on as the parade route passes them, the fireworks and the hanging with friends out in the streets; it's all a great way to see the city.

Sunday night was another great night! We all went out to BJ McMahon's on the south side. By we, I mean everyone came out. People I see all the time and people I never get the chance to see came out to wish me well on a recent career accomplishment. Lets just say I was obliterated and extremely happy to be around all those friends.

Monday night = more BJ's. Again went out to BJ's to see some friends I don't always get to see and to quote a friend: "No, I'm not drunk. Not at all. I'M ANNIHILATED!" We then went back to The Garage and played some beer pong and had a "minor" war in which we all received "minor" injuries.

Needless to say it was an great weekend, one that's been a long time coming. Most of the weekends I usually have involve catching up on sleep, a good night and then some form of drama. This was 4 fantastic days in a row.
This entry was posted on 3:45 AM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: