Da Bulls!
11:37 PM | Author:
So the hotel's concierge came up with some extra tickets to a Bull's game. Making my first Bulls game ever, tonight's win against the Dallas Mavericks. The seats were amazing, but I don't think I could ever pay $120 for them. ButI am not a basketball fan by any means. I love to play the game but it's boring as hell to watch. Watching it live was a whole new feeling. I really got into the game and my obsession with Sports Center assisted me in already knowing the players. I was actually going a little crazy by the end of the game and they had me totally sucked in. It may have been the fact that we were down 24-3 and ended up winning but man was that fun. I'll have to go see a few more games, I might just start paying a little more attention to the orange ball.
This entry was posted on 11:37 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: