The Ten Things I Hate Most
5:23 AM | Author:
It takes a lot for me to truly hate something. These are the things that anger me enough to waste all that energy on hate. I'll have a list of love next, to keep things even.

1.Fanatics
People that put all their energy in loving something so much that they turn into total douchbags and hurt the human race.

2. Intolerance

This doesn't need an explanation.

3. Unwillingness To Accept Change

Times change, people change... everything changes! Get used to it!


4. People Who Hurt Children


This doesn't need an explanation either.


5. PETA

They had a great concept. Then they screwed it up and became a sore on humanity and the animals they sought to help.

6.Lack of Elevator Etiquette

Out BEFORE in. Stop eating and talking on your cell. If you have to sneeze of cough COVER YOUR FACE!

7. Blocked Caller ID

This is more annoying than anything. If you don't want me to see who you are, you don't want me to answer. Enjoy my voicemail.


8. Not Saying Thank You

Seriously, I'm just gonna start hitting people.


9. Celebrity News Overshadowing Real News

Do you really think that what Britney did this time is more important than say the 2 wars that the US is involved in? If you answered yes you need to stab yourself in the eye.

10. Fox News, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity

This totally biased and totally useless news channel needs to be shut down. Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity's fathers should have run them off by hand.
This entry was posted on 5:23 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 11/06/2008 9:30 AM , Andi said...

Spot on! Simple etiquette has gone out the window for some reason and it makes all the difference in the world!

 
On 11/07/2008 6:12 AM , Anonymous said...

As for blocked caller ID, my sister has a blocked ID because she works in debtor default management and has to call people about them not paying their bills, and my sister-in-law blocks her ID because she works as a psychotherapist. I think in certain situations it's wiser to block your caller ID than to just let everyone know your telephone number.
I agree with the rest of the list though.

 
On 11/16/2008 12:58 PM , Anonymous said...

Bill O'Reilly def sucks.