No it's not gibberish, it stands for National Blog Posting Month. NaBloPoMo is a website for bloggers who want to take on the challange of blogging for an entire month. It is practiced all year long by the site but November is the "official" month.

I want to blog more and have been trying lately so I figured what the hell I'm always up for a challange. The problem is I useually don't finish what I start. Which is funny because my mom tells me about when I was young and got mad at my playmates about not finishing a coloring book page before starting another. So here goes, I am blogging at least once a day, including weekends and holidays for 30 days.
This entry was posted on 4:58 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: