I Love This Feeling!
8:49 AM | Author:
At 5:50am I left my house and walked over to the library which was my polling place. I walked up while a about 25 people were heading to the doors, a few cheering. As I headed through the doors, a poll worker who was holding the door open, said I have never seen a line here. Intrigued, I asked how long he had been working the polls. "About 30 years" he told me. 30 years and this is the first time he's seen a line. That gives me great hope that people care again, that people have regained confidence in the process again. This has to be one of the best feelings in the world. I LOVE VOTING!
This entry was posted on 8:49 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: