Beave's Kitchen
11:03 PM | Author:
I my quest to become a better, stronger, healthier me, I am taking my old recipes and turning them healthy. I will be sharing all of my recipes on my new blog Beave's Kitchen. Every few days I'll post a new super healthy but super tasty recipe.

Check it out and tell me if it needs more salt.
This entry was posted on 11:03 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 11/11/2008 11:44 AM , ÄsK AliCë said...

I tried to get into your kitchen but it seems it's an invite-only party!

 
On 11/11/2008 12:34 PM , Beave said...

Thanks for the heads up. I had set it up last week and never reset the permissions before announcing it.

Come one, come all! Free admission! heh