Once Again...
1:06 AM | Author:
Here we go again! Another attempt to quit my habit of quitting smoking. I went to my doctor and got a prescription for Chantix (a medication to aid in quitting smoking).

For those of you who don't know, this is attempt #497 to quit. For those of you that do, I'm sorry you have to hear me talk about it again. I've tried just about everything and do fine for quite a while but somewhere down the line I bow out and go right back like nothing ever happened. This time (like every time) I'm hoping will be my last. Chantix is a 5 month program and all of the other things I've done it doesn't contain nicotine. I'm on week 2 of a 20 week program so wish me luck (again).

On the same note but in other news; I bought Guitar Hero World Tour, the one with the drum kit and mic, for my Wii for ridiculously cheap. The catch was that if I started smoking again I gave V permission to sell the game. This should help keep me in check because for some sick reason I love that game with a passion.
This entry was posted on 1:06 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 2/12/2009 2:56 PM , Andi said...

I know it isn't easy. Mu husband quit 7 years ago with the patch, but he still had cravings for 5 years. It is a tough battle, but you gotta keep your new game, so if healthy lungs aren't an incentive, then go Guitar Hero!