Would you like fries with that?
8:30 PM | Author:
A doctor has created the "fast food diet" a six week program in which you actually lose weight while eating nothing but fast food. Even though this may be a viable option, I have decided to take on a goal of no fast food for 30 days. I am considering everything a fast food restaurant that takes less than 10 minutes to serve me, but not ruling out everything. Subway will still be on my list of OK but something like a burger from a restaurant is still not OK.

Wish me luck.
This entry was posted on 8:30 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 12/08/2007 5:11 PM , Unknown said...

Honey! Not recommended, there are no shortcuts to health. Eat 5 fruit and veg a day, drink lots of fluids, excercise... it's not fun or easy but it works!

 
On 12/08/2007 5:27 PM , Beave said...

I hope you didn't think that I was actually doing that diet. My thing is to not eat the fast food at all for 30 days, not actually eat that stuff for 30 days straight! YUCK!