So I am attempting to read all of the 100 books on the Modern Library's "100 Best Novels" published in the English language since 1900. I am starting with the top 25 and then working my way down. I have never read most of the books and haven't heard of quite a few of them. I think this is one of my worthy goals to try, seeing as most of my past goals have been less enriching. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller is my first book that I picked off the list. I origionaly was going to start at #1 and work my way down but when I walked into Barnes & Noble I saw a poster for Catch-22 and figured it was a sign.

The Modern Library | 100 Best | Novels
^In case anyone is interested.^
This entry was posted on 5:07 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 5/08/2008 9:56 PM , caitlin said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I have to say, you've inspired me to go for the 100 best novels.
I've got 95 to go.