Bad News Bears
8:10 AM | Author:
I am a huge Chicago Bears fan. My moods change with the course of the season and this last loss has broken my spirits. We start the game with what looked like the best we have played all season and then like Keyser Soze *poof* it was all gone. I'm sorry if you don't like football but I can't express what I'm feeling right now, it's like an animal is inside me and wants out. I'm a little dramatic I know.

On a good note, I am heading over to Indiana to spend some time with the kitties over at Great Cats. One of my best friends volunteers there and I'd like to go and help out. It's an awesome place, they take care of lions, tigers, bears and other exotic animals that have been displaced due to neglect, abandonment, abuse or legal matters. http://www.greatcatsofindiana.org/

2 weeks 1 day and 10 hours
This entry was posted on 8:10 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: