Bah Humbug!
4:01 AM | Author:
Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I hate not having more money to give enough. I always feel as if I don't give enough to everyone. I'm sure they don't really care because it's the thought that counts and I put a lot into my gifts, but I just wish I could do more for the people that do so much for me. Sometimes I feel like maybe I could do more or give more, but I just don't have the funds.

I hope that by this time next year I have gotten a promotion, a good raise, hit it big or something. I don't want to keep this same old song in my choirbook. I know I am better off than some people and should be happy with what I have but if what I have doesn't make me happy then I just need to work for more. I think I deserve it, and I think the people around me deserve better than what I can give them.
This entry was posted on 4:01 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: