Watered Down
12:37 AM | Author:
So I've read a lot about these cleansing diets, where you eat no solids for a certain amount of time and it not only cleans out your system but you can loose a signifigant amount of weight as well. Most I've read about are three day programs. I'm shooting for a week.

I've customized it a bit but essentially it's the same as everything else I've seen. I'm going with two 8oz glasses of vegetable juice, two 8oz glasses of fruit juice, three 8oz glasses of skim milk and a lot of water.

My starting weight is 335.4. Yeah I know I'm a fatass. So here goes nothing. I'll probally end up chewing my own arm off.
This entry was posted on 12:37 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: