Diplomacy Vs. More War
4:39 PM | Author:
Democrats Vs. Republicans. The story goes on and on and on. Democrats want diplomacy and the Republicans are quick to hit the red button. Does anyone want to explain the current situation to me then?

Senator McCain says "I believe we can act with nations with values and principles that we hold dear and exercise enormous pressure -- diplomatic, trade, financial". Meanwhile Senator Clinton is sounding like Bush with comments like "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)" and "we would be able to totally obliterate them".

What am I missing here? When did McCain start believing in diplomacy and when did Clinton become some sort of War Monger? Didn't she say something like, uhm, I dunno (and I quote), "people running for president should not engage in hypotheticals" and called it a mistake "to telegraph" what U.S. strategy might be at a time of unrest.

For real what am I missing? Does she want another four years of the same?
| |
This entry was posted on 4:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: