Back To The Basics
9:04 AM | Author:
Quick FYI: I'm back working at the company that had laid me off. Although this is a quick fix to much greater issues, It's an amazing turn of luck. We were racking our brains on how to provide for ourselves, and we caught a break. And now we return to your regularly scheduled programming...

My pants have been crying, my t-shirts wheezing and to top it all off my scale doesn't give me a weight anymore it's just laughs at me and says "Error." Rugby season is around the corner and even though I may not be able to afford to play I am not even close to being in shape to begin with.

This is the first time I've gone to the gym for a full week since I hurt my knee in last years spring season. That's pretty sad, but good news is that after my day off I went back to the gym without hesitation. I also found myself able to run for half of my cardio which was one hell of an accomplishment for me at this point.

One of my best friends and I have decided to participate in Muddy Buddy 2010. The event will be on my birthday which will be a pretty cool way to celebrate. It's one part running, one part biking and five parts crazy obstacles and 7 miles in total. So if I don't keep it up I will not only let myself down but a friend as well. This should give me the extra motivation to get my butt in shape. I'll make sure to post pictures after the event.
| |
This entry was posted on 9:04 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: