The Natural Order of Things
8:35 AM | Author:

I spent about 3 1/2 hours organizing all my personal paperwork today and realized that I have a lot of crap going on in my life. I never realized that I had all this stuff until I put it all into an organizer.

I also never realized how many failure to pay notices I have received from one parking ticket. Luckily the city has an amnesty program right now so I can avoid all the late fees. Maybe I should be a big boy and start doing this on a regular basis.

Well, now I'm off to restate my case to University of Phoenix, now that I've "come across" the correct paperwork, and I know I don't owe them a dime.
| |
This entry was posted on 8:35 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: