Bad Blogger!
9:58 PM | Author:
I know it's been a while, WHATEVER! I've been busy with family stuff.

My mom is doing better. She is still having a little trouble walking and is in some pain, but at least they know what it is and are treating her accordingly.

With all that I have bought on eBay, I fianlly decided to try my hand at selling all the crap stuff I have sitting at my mom's still. Maybe I could make a little money, well see.

Not to much with everything else, it's pretty much the same 'ol, same 'ol around here.
This entry was posted on 9:58 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 4/02/2008 11:30 AM , ChrissyLady said...

Hey how are ya? Thanks for reading. We really don't buy much organic. I'd like to, but I just haven't made the switch yet. The cost drives me nuts, so w/ the CSA it's nice b/c I can't decide against organic. To be honest, I'm kinda shocked that I got Pat to agree to the whole thing. He used to be such a picky eater, but slowly he's really come around. If I didn't say so already, congrats on the engagement.