Sweet Monkey Molasses in June
2:37 AM | Author:









Not a bad looking bunch...

That was fantastic. I got to play a full half which seemed to go by like a blink of an eye. I think for my first match and just knowing the basics of the game I did pretty well. I didn't do much but I had a big tackle that made my day. We won our first match and tied our second so not to bad. Maybe next match I'll bring some sun screen cause I got pretty burnt up.

Rugby is a great game, but it's tough as hell. But for someone that's played both American Football and Rugby, I have to say that... It's like comparing a Pit bull and a Rottweiler, they are both very tough and but be tougher in different ways. What I mean is that one isn't better or tougher than the other they are just to different and both very awesome.
This entry was posted on 2:37 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 4/05/2009 10:02 PM , Andi said...

Congrats - hope you can walk tomorrow!