Withdrawl has crazy effects
9:43 AM | Author:
It's been almost two weeks since I've been on the internet and I think I may be going through withdrawl. It's sad because I think about it a lot and feel like I've been separated from a good friend.

The main reason I've been off so long is all the overtime I've been getting at work. Now that it seems to have subsided a little, I went and got myself sick. Oh well, no rest for the wicked, as they say.

Things seem to be going pretty well for me right now. We just booked a photographer/videographer for the wedding, the job is awesome, Obama is gaining some serious momentem in the primaries, I got some new kick ass shoes and I'm starting to get over this bug. Not having much to complain about is a fantabulous feeling.

Hopefully I can get back to Hobowars and StumbleUpon soon enough.
| |
This entry was posted on 9:43 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: