Horray me
10:26 AM | Author:
I haven't smoked for 1 week 1 day and 13 hours. Not bad if I do say so myself. Maggie and Pher (my best friends) also quit smoking this past week. That will be a big help seeing as I'm always around them and the temptation would be bad for any of us. This way with none of us smoking there is noone to keep us down.

I am working on trying to make a time schedule to plan out my days to have a little ordered chaos. I need to get myself used to working on a schedule so I can get enough sleep and do my regular duties around the house. I mainly want to do this so I can get back to running. I watched a bunch of videos and remembered why I want to loose the weight, why I want to quit smoking and why I want to run that marathon. Man I want that so bad I can taste it...
This entry was posted on 10:26 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: