Seasonal Decor
6:22 AM | Author:
Well it's that time of year again. I'm doing the internet shopping thing this year so that's new to me. We will see how that goes as far as if I'll ever do it again or maybe just use it to support my regular shopping. Basically the experiment is that I'm going to do all my shopping online that I can and see if it's going to be something for me.

The decorations, at least most of them including the "Barbie Tree" (long story with a bad ending) went up yesterday and the Big Tree will go up today. I love when the tree is up it's always a cool thing to come home and see it in the window. At least we don't have the bells that Vanessa's mother has. It's like a string of bells hung across the window pane that constantly dings Christmas music. That will drive you to insanity.

Well I'm gonna go and see if I can get breakfast going and wake up the lady, peace out y'all.

1 week 2 days and 9 hrs no smoke.
This entry was posted on 6:22 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: